Virtual Sports are basically the video versions of real sports like football or basketball. Virtual Sports become more and more popular, including among 10CRIC players, for a few reasons. First, they guarantee non-stop action – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you can bet on virtual sports. There are no sudden breaks and there is a new virtual football or basketball game starting every 3 minutes. And here’s the best part: by betting on Virtual Sports you can win within seconds! Compared to real-life sports events, where you should often wait for hours until your bet is settled, the longest wait when it comes to Virtual Sports is just 180 seconds! Important: because there’s a new virtual game starting so soon, you can only place a pre-match bet, meaning you can only bet before the event starts. There’s no live betting but honestly – with the next game starting in 3 minutes, who needs live betting anyway?
How to bet on Virtual Football
Once you enter the Virtual Sports section, you can choose a virtual football game to bet on. Every virtual football match has 3 different markets to choose from:
- Moneyline FT: Here you bet on who will win the game, you can also bet on the game to have no winner and end in a draw
- Correct Score: Here you predict the exact scoreline of the game. This market offers you the biggest odds which can lead to huge winnings!
- O/U FT: O stands for ‘over’, U means ‘under’. Here you can predict the amount of goals that will be scored in the game
To see all 3 markets for the match you want to bet on, just click on the ‘3 >’ symbol below the game (as shown on the picture above). You will then be able to see the full markets – to place your bet, just click on the odds you’ve selected. Then you can enjoy the action by watching the video from the game.
How to bet on Virtual Basketball
If you are a basketball fan, then Virtual Basketball is just for you! Just like the virtual football section, a virtual basketball match has 3 markets:
- MoneyLine FT: Here you select the winner of the game
- Spread FT: Think of spread as handicap. For example, if you bet on ‘Phoenix +4.5’ in the Spread FT market, it means that you back Phoenix to win the game and 4.5 extra points will be added on top of the points they’ve actually scored during their game against San Antonio. Similarly, if you bet on ‘San Antonio -4.5’, you have to take 4.5 points out of their actual point total
- Spread 1st Half: The same logic as Spread FT applies, with the only difference being that here you bet on who will win the first half of the game. Again, depending on your bet you either add extra points or take them out
To see all 3 basketball markets for the match you want to bet on, you have to once again click on the ‘3 >’ symbol below the game (as displayed on the picture above). You will then be able to see the full markets – to place your bet, just click on the odds you’ve selected. Then you can enjoy the action by watching the video from the game.
And if you’re betting from your computer, there are two more Virtual Sports to try – horse racing and greyhounds (dogs). There you can bet on which horse or dog will win a race or whether that horse or dog will finish in Top 3 or Top 2. Ready to give Virtual Sports a go then? Try them today and win big with 10CRIC!